Fee Structure : 2021-2022
|Sr. No.||Class||Admission Fee||Security
(One Time Payment Non Refundable)
|Registration Fee||Monthly Tuition Fee|
Transport Fee- Rs. 1300/-
1. Transport fee shall be charged for 12 months. To avail/withdraw transport facility in between session is not allowed.
2. One side transport is not aplicable for any reason.
1. Fee Depositing Rules
a) The fee should be deposited by 10th of respective month by cash/cheque at school accounts office from 09:00 am to 01:30pm on all working days or through School App “MDN FUSIONS”. Cheque should be drawn in favour of MDN Education Society. The admission would be subject to clearing of cheque. IFSC Code for the online payment is PUNB0116810.
The fee for the month of June will be paid by 10th May.
The fee for the month of March will be paid by 10th February.
c) After 10th of every month, the following late fee/fine will be charged:- Late Fee Fine Applicable Amount 11th – 15th of the month Rs. 100/- 16th – 25th of the month Rs. 500/-
d) Any type of permission/relaxation of fee will not be applicable after 10th January.
2. After 25th of the month; admission of the student will be kept provisional. Additional amount of Rs. 2000/- will be charged for re-admission of the student and permitting to re-join the school. After 10th of the next month if the parents do not pay the dues of the school, the name of the child will be struck off the rolls. Proposed would be deemed that the parent/guardian do not intend to continue their wards in this school and the seat would be considered as vacant with option to the school to fill the same and in such case even re-admission would not be possible.
3. The fee till the month in which the SLC is taken is to be deposited along with absence and other fine, if any subject to the no dues certificate School Leaving Certificate will be issued after 10 days from receipt of the application. SLC charges will be Rs. 100/-.
4. Transport fee shall be charged for 12 months from the regular students. To avail/withdraw transport facility in between session is not allowed as the school is incurring an average expenses of more than Rs. 2000/- per student availing transport.
5. For any favour, parents should give written request duly permitted by the Principal.
Note: Rules are subject to change as per government orders or by school management Committee as per requirement.